Another busy year in the books. I took dad to Costa Rica, you, busy as ever with the store and helping Anni and Xander. Josh started his sophomore year, then moved home. You bought me a lake house and made it beautiful, I can't say we bought a lake house, I know you bought it for me and I am very thankful for such a giving, selfless, husband. I just hope that you, at the least, enjoy your time with me there. We also got a camper to go visit Josh and carry Jamie around. Now that Josh is home and he has repossessed Jamie, I'm hoping that we can repurpose the camper as our chance to get away, together, the two of us. You've spent our whole lives thinking about and planning for the future (financially more so than taking care of your health, which I still pray for everyday), and I am so thankful that you did and I hope I have supported you sufficiently (I know not perfectly). I feel like you are trying to spend more time in the present and I hope you continue to do so. I know our love has changed, I miss the way we loved each other, but I'm hopeful for what our love is and will be as we grow older together.
Merry Christmas Love, Happy New Year, Happy Anniversary. I am honored and grateful that you chose to spend your life with me.
Tanya
No comments:
Post a Comment