Monday, January 25, 2016

Tanya's 51st Birthday

When I married you, I thought I knew what love is. I thought I couldn't love anyone more than I loved you that day. I had no idea how much more I would love you as we went through life. I had no idea how shallow my love was back then and how deep it would go with each passing year. Don't worry about getting older my love. Although I loved the 23 year old that I married, it is nothing compared to the love I have for you today! In my eyes, you are lovelier than you have ever been. Happy birthday my love!!

1 comment:

  1. At one of iconic local venues in Houston we have been thinking to host a grand party on our first anniversary but not able to decide party theme. Looking for awesome party theme inspirations for our anniversary celebrations.

    ReplyDelete