Dear Love,
I don't have many regrets, but one is that I didn't start this when we met. This is your birthday present from me this year. I don't know if you will consider it a good gift, ha, but this is it anyway. The rule :) is that we write each other on birthdays, for example, I write to you on your birthday, and on special days that are for both of us, we write each other. On special days that are for one of us, ie Father's Day, the other person writes, of course only if you feel like it. But this is also open to any time either one of us feels the need or the urge to put feelings down on "paper" for the other, one word, one sentence, or a thesis...good, happy thoughts only, if we want to write something when we are mad at each other, we'll have to start another journal. Hope you are not confused. Today, well really yesterday was your birthday, so I start the writing. We are spending your birthday in New York like we have many times before. I want to start writing by telling you some ( and I repeat some, because there are thousands of things I love about you!!)of the things I love about you. I only wish I could express to you how much I love you, how much I love spending time with you, how much I miss you when you are not with me, how much I love looking at my children and knowing that they are half of all of you. Sometimes that thought alone overwhelms me and makes my eyes sting with tears. I have ALWAYS loved your touch, when you touch me anywhere in a loving or even casual way, if you only knew how when you touch me in either of these ways, it radiates through every bit of me. I also love the way you take care of me and your children. It took me many years to understand why you do and think the way you do about many things, and I know I still do not understand everything, or agree with everything, but the things I do understand impress me so much, and the things I don't, I still love you for, I don't know if that makes sense to you, but "these little things" make me fall in love with you over and over again every day. I love how you love music and especially when you pick out a song that depicts us. And especially, especially, when you grab me out of the blue, once in a blue moon, to dance to one of "our songs". You used to tell me that I was your home, and I pretended to know what it meant, but I can't say that I really did. I certainly do now. And again, I get tears in my eyes whenever I stop and just look at you, many times you don't even know that I am, like now, when you are working on the computer, but I'm staring at every detail of your features, your loving, strong hands, the exact way you hold your hands, I know this is weird to you, but I love the way your fingers look, especially your ring finger, the one that has your Samford ring on it, you always have it just a little more bent than the others. Your facial features are strong and handsome. I love your thin lips, they are very sexy, and your profile, you have a very sexy jaw line. You have beautiful eyes baby, I love it the few times I look in them and see happiness and not pain. Your arms, your legs, all of you is perfect to me and I feel so honored that you are my home.
No comments:
Post a Comment